Beauton Drug has been a staple of the East Prairie community since 1938. Since the business first took shape, the focus of our day-to-day operation has been providing exceptional customer service to everyone that walks through our door.
Ms. Beauton Long established Beauton Drug in 1938. The building in which the pharmacy is run was previously the old theater in town.
Bill and Janice Brewer took ownership in
1976. The Brewer’s
gave the store front a beautiful remodel in 1984 and also added a drive through window. They would spend the next 30 years as proud and successful owners of Beauton Drug.
Susan began working weekends and during her breaks from pharmacy school at Beauton Drug in 2000.
She was hired as a full time pharmacist in 2004 after she graduated. In 2006, Susan and her husband Ben, bought the pharmacy from Bill and Janice Brewer. Beauton Drug has an amazing staff. Patty Hogan began working as a full time pharmacist in 2010.
With the recognition of the pharmacy as a Good Neighbor Pharmacy, Susan and crew were asked to be a part of a nationally broadcasted commercial for Good Neighbor Pharmacy.
As the pharmacy continues to grow and evolve, we take pride in our history and look forward to the future here in East Prairie. Every customer that walks through our door is considered family, and we can’t wait to see you!